Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

Smilin' next to Opra and the Queen

Yeah, our baptism was really cool. I really like doing them in the river. This week was too short because we had a meeting in Se'Nauq' with President Watts. It was a great week though. We are just looking for families to teach, but its been a little hard 'cause the men are harvesting crops right now. So yesterday, I wish I was filming because we were walking, and there were kids shooting their sling-shoots across a gorge at a Pepsi bottle. I just walked up to them and asked to see their sling-shot. A kid handed it to me and I nailed the Pepsi bottle on the first shot, said good bye and walked away. These kids were shocked. It was hilarious. Yesterday was super muddy and rainy. It is the rainy season, but I don't mind. I love getting dirty. I slept in a hammock in San Fransisco (our other ghost branch) last night. It was a little cold. I'm excited for General Conference this week. It will be good. That's cool Taylor ate dinner with you guys, Sorry, I was trying to send more pictures but they aren't going through.... oh well..
Have a great week!
Love, AaRoN

No comments:

Post a Comment