Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

Feels So Good On Da Top










I'm glad you had fun with Rozzi. This week was awesome! Our baptism just went great, and the best part is that everyone contributed. Even this investigator lady was there helping out with the food. The branch bought two huge cakes, I bought some toastadas, and my comp bought the drinks. The members came through on their talks, and there was all the baptismal clothing and everything. The marriage went well also, other than there was a car accident so there was a little delay. Luckily, I told everyone to be ready three hours early. Church was good. It was my last time there because I HAVE A CHANGE!!! Yes, I am super excited. I'm staying in Polochik so I am super stoked. Everything is good! Today we played some soccer against some kids and they just owned us, so we had to pay ("cause we rented a synthetic field) anyways. I think I'm going to finish my mission in the mountains. There are a lot of Elders that have changes in the mountains, so I might go in one of their places. I can't think of any other specific events this week, other than a lot of people were mocking us but that's o. k... These people are mostly in the valley so.. adios wates. Q' Love you all. N-Joy the pics... and school Adam, hahaha - Aaron

PS me llegás vos Adan nice PLUSEER (bracelet)

No comments:

Post a Comment