Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

Baptisms!





Yes, I did have my baptisms, thank you. They went super well! Everyone showed up like two hours late (which is totally fine). I gave a little talk about the Holy Ghost and my Branch President spoke as well. Then we went down to the river, because there is no baptismal font in the church. It was sick. I baptized the father -Victor Manuel Caal and my comp baptized the mom -Matilde Ical Ical. The three daughters wanted Elder Gutierres (who was there before us) to baptize them. It was sick. It was my comp's first time baptizing, and he did great. I'm glad everyone is staying busy with school and work and stuff. Um.. I don't really know what else is new... Yesterday I hit my 22 month mark... Today for p-day we didn't do anything 'cause there wasn't any power until just barely, but we just ate food and played cards... I love this place, it is incredible. I'm glad we still have a pink oven, haha. Thanks for the pictures. The pictures I'm sending you are of the family we baptized, Elder Smith, Elder Gutierres, and I in the river, the pond that is right next to the church and what I wake up to every morning, and a hike I went on last week early in the morning.
Enjoy. Have a great week!
Love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment