Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, May 2, 2011

Takin’ my inner child, I’m fighting for it, custody With these responsibilities that they entrusted me



This week was crazy with changes 'cause somebody changed the system and messed everything up (a lot of time lost). Um, YES I want to call you this Sunday. I was thinking I could call you in the morning first.... like 7:30-8:00 and then we'll set up a time...to talk ... like maybe 7 at night.. you know..? Yeah, my comp is Elder Hexem. He's a nice boy. My change won't be as crazy as it was with Elder Legua, but it'll still be good. Elder Hexem is from Rexburg ID, and he's a machine. He ran a mile in 4 min 36 seconds!!! We've been running every day so far, and I'm dying, but it's good, I think I'm going to get some protein in Coban tomorrow at GNC, 'cause we're trying to get ripped. Our family didn't show up to church!! again... so ... we'll just pray and keep working with them.. I'm running out of ideas. What are you going to do with Liza, Rozzi and Matt? Is King William's wife cute? Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Some member texted us at like 5 AM (Elders please come to my house it's urgent!) so we ran over there and her ex-boyfriend was there DRUNK. He had his tuktuk (three wheel motor taxi) so we just got his keys and drove him home. It was pretty funny. My companion and I found a pretty cool cave in our area and some iguanas. IDK what else... not much tranquilo.. juno? Hey that's super cool that Jeff is surfing in El Salvador. I feel good though, Mom. Don't worry about me. I'm eating my broccoli and tomatoes etc.. I'm getting continually more tired, but whatever... I'll live... I have no time these days for myself, but it's better like that.
You kids have a good week, k?
Osama Bin ladin was killed
God bless the USA.


love, AV Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment