Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh ** I'm trapped in da closet

K, so this is what is up. My companion and I went to Elestor last week and on the way back we were hitch-hiking, and we got dropped off by a bridge, We crossed a river over a metal pipe (it was scary) haha. Hey, and then later we got a hitch-hike from a guy named Ryan Allred. He served his mission in Polochic like ten years ago and was just visiting. He offered to take some stuff home for me, so he should be coming by the house any time this week or next with the following items: My blue Nike kicks, my nasty H &M hoody, a Book of Mormon that I read and marked, a brand new EB' LI XB'EENIL RE NA'LEB' LI EVANGELIO, um..my RVCA pants that I've never worn my whole mission, a hand made bag (that's black), an orange paper wallet, three mission plaques of mine, some pictures of my companions and some other random missionaries (go ahead and look through it). There is an additional picture that you are to give away to some girl and have her write me, and set me up with OK? But only if she's cute (the one that is not in the photo album) .... Um, oh yeah, there are some brand new true religion jeans in there for Eliza, if they fit her, if she wants them... and then the ties are for the boys. There are a lot of corte ties (really sweet cloth, and the only expensive thing that people have around here). So keep your eyes open for this guy. He's super nice! Thank him for me! buena onda, So I almost died trying to cross a river, but everything is good, don't worry. My entire backpack fell in the river and I got soaked getting it back!!!! MY SCRIPTURES!!! freak!!! Crazy day 'cause I had to go clean a house with Elder Dilworth...of some dirty things... I did a division with him.. I love that kid.. I'll send you a picture of him. Oh I was going to ask you if you ever had your Mom pow-wow, and if so how did it go? We had conference today.. It was good. President Torres said some funny stuff... he pretty much talked about getting married and having a billion kids 'cause ''if you don't have more than four childeren you are not replenishing the earth.'' He also talked about how the women have to nourish children. ''If my wife ever said I dont feel like cooking, that would be exactly the same as a man saying I don't feel like going to work,'' he said. Hahaha oohh man, President Torres cracks me up some times.. I don't know if my mission would be very fun without him 'cause he's just a character. I guess I'll see though. He's ready to go though.. he's let us know like a billion times..we sang that song '' We are as the army of Heleman, we have been taught in our youth'' (in q'eqchi'). That was what I organized for the conference, way better than talking!! It was cool. anyways yeah, give Eliza those jeans if she wants them...I'm going to bring you some more bags and stuff, and if you, or anyone, even want they can tell me the colors they want on a bag and I'll get them one made... they're super cool.
Check it out.

k, love Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment