Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Pictures from the Mission








What's up? The wedding looks amazing. Be sure to tell Curtis congratulations for me! It was really good to hear all of your voices as well. I'm sending some pictures 'cause I'm in a place with really fast internet right now. We didn't really get to do a lot this week 'cause we went to the capital, and didn't get back till Thursday. Our family that we were going to baptize... um hasn't been truthful, and didn't come to church so we're going to take a break with them 'cause they aren't doing their part. We went up to Ch'ulak to do an interview, and I had to haul up a box of LIX HU LAJ MORMON (copies of the Book of Mormon). I don't know if you know this, but the Lix Hu Laj Mormon is like three times bigger than the Spanish Book of Mormon (which is an inch bigger than the English Book of Mormon. Basically what I'm trying to say is I carried a 40 pound box up a giant mountain, and the box almost broke because I was sweating so much it was destroying the cardboard box. Church was good yesterday. We had a lot more people come. I already told you that we had a really cool lession with our branch presidency...um .. what else? IDK, it was really good to talk to everyone. Tell Peter, Laura, and Matthew hello since I didn't get to talk to them, but none of them are mothers yet... and some of them never will be.
k check it.
Love lil A'ron

No comments:

Post a Comment