Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My furs a Mongolian, I let all the goalies in

I'm tired! I seriously go to bed, then wake up the next day not feeling anymore rested than when I fell asleep. I don't know if I'll survive much longer! Especially with chainsaw-murder drug lords on the loose!! Right . 27 people dead. I wouldn't worry about that here though. This place is super, super laid back. There is nobody rich enough to even own a chainsaw. I'm glad you got that package. That's so nice of that Ryan! I just threw in tons of random stuff that I wasn't ever going to use here. So.. yeah... Um this last week was zone conference and interviews. It was super good. I did a division in CH'ULAK and set two baptismal dates. I committed a guy to baptism on the phone oh... and to marriage. AND HE ACCEPTED. This guy is just gold. Never having talked to the missionaries there in CH'ULAK until yesterday, where they taught him lessions 1,2 and 3. I'm going up there to meet him and do his baptismal interview on Wednesday, then he's getting married to his girlfriend on Thursday, baptized on Saturday, and confirmed on Sunday. Super nuts. I also ate at this mine camp up there (Canadian owned). It was delicious!. So, we hired a truck and went up to ch'ulak for a zone activity today and ate some amazing chicken and patatos and rice with like plates of fruit and really good rolls etc... buffet. Super good. It was really fun, and I would send you some pictures but this computer is so bad. So, Rozzi likes the leopard... must be DA SPOTS! right.. Yeah we really need to update those wall pictures! Adam is like 6 in his picture hahaaha. The zoo sounds really cool. That's one of my favorite places to go. I'm glad you didn't have to talk about me in church. Sounds like there are some youth with somethin' to say. I'm always careful, FYI. Um... I don't know what else to say... I'm sad 'cause FOUR of my companions are leaving soon. Elder Legua, Elder Turek, Elder Gonzalez, and Elder Lara. Some of my best friends in the mission are leaving. I hardly know anyone in this mission... so yeah that will be weird.
Anyways, have a GR8 XAMAN (week)!
kkk<3HAOAWRAORND

No comments:

Post a Comment