Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Genuine brilliance or innate madness- Yeah, we all spin on the same axis

How am I? Great. I am great. I broke the house record. 1278 consecutive jumps w/the jump-rope. Elder Snow, Elder Hexem, and I had a jump off, and I won....2 quetzs. Awesome, right? I've been feeling a little sick, but nothing really serious. We had district conference yesterday.. It was good. I did divisions in Ch'ulak again and I skinned a pig. It was DISGUSTING. I have a video of it, a little bit. My companion went on a division to Canlun and I stayed in Teleman w/Elder SNOWdawg. It was awesome 'cause we found this guy's house that just came to church last week, and we taught him lession 1. We asked him if he liked the church and everything, and he told us how he had been going to all these other churches, (his wife was going to the Grace Rain Church, some evangelical church), and then his heart just told him he needed to go to the Mormon church. We set a baptismal date with him, his wife and his kids. AWESOME. He has 5 kids but only three of them are getting baptized 'cause the others are too chiquitos. Soo that was awesome. I can't believe there is another Pirates of the Caribbean movie! That's so weird... as well as Esther getting married to someone that lived in that house. K, thanks for writing me. Appreciate it.
Love Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment