Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Go n' brush yo shoudas off

Sounds like Easter was pretty fun. My Easter was kind of rough. I don't really want to go into details about it, but let's just say a lot of people let me down. Ummm. so then we got depressed, and ate a lot of cookie dough (3 dozen worth). We did divisions yesterday. and I went to meet some less active members with my Branch President, WAY up in the mountains! It was cool. Oh, last night I was cleaning out my house, and I found some crazy Christmas lights that I started playing with in the dark like astro jax, and my comp and I had an Easter dance party. So I guess it was a pretty good Easter for me. An insane amount of cookie dough.... Christmas lights... oh, and I tried this fruit that I had never tried before (it looked like a crazy giant huge pepper and was super bitter). Good day. OH, I forgot to tell you... I don't have a change, but CRAZY LEGGS does... tear. He was the best companion ever! I'm praying I get someone fun 'cause... you know ... I really need that right now. I'm kind of sad though, but I might be comps with E. Fadel (he's from Bountiful). That would be good. He's like a prodigy Q'eqchi speaker. Today we helped Saqsuha' move to a super awesome big house 'cause they are going to put more missionaries there. I also went to Tukuru' to look at the new house there. There are like a billion people moving simultaneously. It's really organized. THANx for the pictures. 'PRICIATE IT... The spiral jetty is cool. I want to go there, oh and to the golden spike place too. That's super exciting that Orion is going to Argentina! We'll speak some Spanishishshssihsishss, 'cause I SPEAK IT right? Bryan too, he's a fine boy. K well g2g I'm bored (xintitz) k

LOVE you

Aaron

P.S. Did you grab me something from Grandma and Grandpa's garage, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment