Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wanna tell you something that you prolly should know this that Slumdog Millionaire Bollywood flow







No I haven't baptized the family yet, but they did come to church with us. I got to teach some of their kids because we teach primary in church... which is fun... and really tiring. Candy helps everyone behave. We are going to have the baptism on the 25th, so a few weeks. It will be good. I am still in Polochik which is good. I'm healthy.. I think you can look at my pictures and decide for yourself if I'm staying healthy. I did divisions with Elder Fast and it was really fun! I went to the capital as well, for a meeting. I did divisions while I was there and it was incredible. We taught this guy who was super nice and straightforward. He let us in and told us that he always saw the missionaries knocking on doors and everyone always lies to them and slams the door on them. He asked me why I was here in Guatemala, and I told him 'cause I'm here to build the kingdom of God and I've been in the church my whole life and I know it's true. He told us that he was going to go to church, and I think he did. Then the next lession we set a baptismal date with this older guy and it was really cool. Um... IDK... they are going to combine Polochik and Senahu' so that will be cool. I will get to go there a lot more. I'm still with Elder Hexem, which is fine.... That's weird it's already summer.. It feels too early, but whatever. Tell Adam to not work too hard. My life is good. I'm just kickin' it here still for six more weeks, 'cause I didn't have a change. Have a great week. I think you should go hear President Torres. He's an awesome man. I think he is really ready to get out of this country, haha.
k. much love -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment