Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream

I don't feel bad that I´m not receiving packages ('cause it´s not like anyone else is), so it's better not making the others feel bad. The most fun thing I did this week was drag my shadow around my area and work. We ate lunch as a zone today at Little Caesars and Elder Carlson and I split a pizza. Being in the middle of a mall plaza I dared Elder Carlson to pray out loud standing, and in English; he did it. Everyone is watching the world cup, and 68 of the 400+ members in my ward came to church yesterday. Elder Mays is a nice person. I barely know him, but he´s in my group. Happy Father's Day, Dad. The holidays are all mixed up down here so I have no idea when it was ¿Sunday? but whatever. I´m writing you a letter. Well, have an excellent week. Sorry I don´t have anything cool to tell you. ARN

No comments:

Post a Comment