Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hates me, Never put my banger on safety

(...) These three dots are called ellipses (commonly mistaken for two dots or four)... so this week wasn´t exactly as ¨up beat¨ as the last week, unfortunately. I don't feel like I´m doing anything (especially 'cause everyone is watching the world cup). That's is so cool Peter and Laura got a dog (jealous). I am getting your letters and pictures; just send them to my gmail 'cause it sends it to myldsmail as well as my gmail (when you send it to my gmail). I´m really glad to see Adam is wearing the best Nike shorts I ever gave them. Nothing is happening... I´m eating with my favorite family tonight... my bishop's wife washes our clothes. I´m tired of so many things, but I´m fine and healthy.
Have a great week!
AIR

No comments:

Post a Comment