Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Get Like Me









Hey Aaron, look at you! Another year older... and another year closer to death. Thanks for that blurb about Cody and the pics. It's good to see familiar faces. Speaking of which I went to Senahu yesterday, and so I rode on a bus for four hours with Elder Jeff Goodwin (who went to Bountiful High) and we met up with Elder Jared Fadel (also went to Bountiful High).
So I was just hanging out with a bunch of B towners yesterday. The other pictures are of us at Elestor at the lake. That meal you made for the missionaries sounds delicious. All the meals I eat generally lead to scandalous buu jaja. YES ADAM! great job. Just be sure not to listen to all the crap you are going to get from everyone. Nice work on the car, Dad. Nice work on walking to church Grandma (on time too !) ). Nice work Tom Cruz. Summer sounds just like it should be: rope swings and concerts. Congratulations on beina a CNA Ben, and also being made of money. My birthday was just great, even though my companion was the only person who wished me happy birthday... after he asked me what the date was... anyways K'ekchi yoo chi wuluk. The past week's been kind of hard 'cause I kicked the wall in my sleep entonces me lastimé mi dedo del pie, but other than that I'm just wandering around and drinking really nasty corn drink (however a lot less now that I'm getting incredibly good at pouring it in my comp's cup while he´s not looking, praying, what ever). If nothing else, I´m getting super sneaky and good about not drinking all the puke drink, probable sickness inflicting drink, chicken foot, nasty throw up, kill me, you're too poor to be giving me this disgusting stuff. But it´s so cool here 'cause it's so different. People are just as lazy, but there aren´t as much haters here. One day we were at this guy's house, and the daughter wanted to show me her pet scorpion that she was keeping in a huge empty gel bottle. I couldn´t really see it 'cause there were leaves in the way, so the dad (not wearing a shirt) picked it up with his bare hands and let it crawl all over his naked body and I was freaking out. It was really cool. I decided that here in the chik every parent just has one pare of clothing for every two kids. You see one kid wearing a shirt and nothing else and then you see his brother just wearing shorts and nothing else, and when they have to wash their one set of clothing they´re both the naked kids, jaja. What else?... I killed a scorpian last night in the church... I talked to a girl who spoke Spanish, French and English fluently, just barely... Let me know if you get the pictures, k? I was writting you yesterday, but we had to leave 'cause it started to rain like crazy, and there was no signal. I didn´t get your package yet, but I will next week cause we have zone conference and Interviews. So have a GREAT WEEK! THANKS FOR WHATEVER YOU SENT ME!!!! CHERIL ERIB´ NAKATINRA

No comments:

Post a Comment