Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Stop, Drop, Kaboom

'Sup? So, yes, I am in the greenest place ever! The church that I live in (one of the only buildings within miles of where I'm at) looks totally misplaced on the mountain. My area is just mountains. I have to walk for like an hour and a half to most of the houses. It's super hot here, but it's soooo cool. Someone is sending me their boots from the capitol, so I don't die out here. My camera broke the day I got here. The screen is just always white. NEVER BUY OLYMPUS, but don't buy me a new one 'cause it still takes pictures. I'm going to buy a new one next week. I'm doing good, even though K'ekchi is insane and it sounds more like German than Spanish. Let me know if you got my pictures ok. Tell Adam that it's the Snake River or nothin', 'cause the Green River doesn't even have rapids and it's freezing, and it's time you could be wake boarding in Flaming Gorge, but that's cool! I'm jealous... and hot. It is so bloody hot here. There is sweat running into my eyes, and things are blurry on top of this ghetto computer that I'm using. People are so nice here (to the point of turning off the world cup to listen to us sing). Kids are super cute here and they love to feel my arms ('cause I have hairy arms). Anyways, I'm out. Have a great week in B-town for me. AdHoward



No comments:

Post a Comment