Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ice on my Fingers

Hey, so this week was like Christmas for me 'cause I got your package, I got a pair of boots from someone in the cap, and I got a package from my friend Nijiko, "cause it was zone conference. We only have zone conference every three months now, so other than letters, I won't get any other packages until start of November, FYI. We had interviews on Sunday after church, and then I worked with Elder Vasquez on divisions and stayed in Saksuha overnight. Then we had zone conference, and it was long and funny. Happy Birthday was sung to me, and anyone who's birthday is between May and November, so there was a lot of people with me. Hna. Torrez está comprandome una camera nueva entonces la proxima semana voy a tenerla CHAAB'IL Hey thanks for the package. Now I have a Crested Butte sticker on my K'ekchi himnaro and some cool pictures. BTW ,crazy, that picture you sent of Ben and Adam at the Maya restaurant, or whatever. I could read the words on the table like XUL is animal and MOL is egg, idk, but it was weird. Thanks for the birthday card, and the letters from Cody were good to read. It sounds like he's doing really well. Maybe it's just me, but I think you gave me those letter to make me feel like I need to write better letters, or at least letters like Cody writes. jaja All I would have to do is just mention how crappy my letters are for a paragraph or two, say something like... so we were teaching a K'ekchi last week and I think you should look into adopting a K'ekchi so that when I get home I can have a K'ekchi little brother... then say ''true story''. Actually, he does write way better letters than I do, so you can just send me his, and I'll form my letters to you from his. O.K. CHAAB'IL My toe really hurts, and it's hot and I want an Ice cream, and the only atm within a hundred miles is out of service. I hope I have 60 cents worth of guate money to pay for this hour of internet, and what else?... I love hip hop flows, my boots are super cool, and I look like I'm in the military with them on all laced up. Happy b- day Adam, on da tenth, next week. Hope you get everything you want... the church is true even though church here is only two hours and the branch president doesn't wear a tie, and his shirt is half unbuttoned all the time and he wanders around during Sacrament to prepare his class, etc etc.... all these kekchis are insane. Pounded those gummy osos bien great laa'at tengan a xamaan chilera and maka'entendermeta you!!!! jun chic NAKATINRA you have no IDEA <3AARON HOWARD

1 comment:

  1. Sister Howard,
    We are having a picnic for moms of Guatemala North missionaries on August 28th in Provo. We are trying to contact as many moms as possible. This is the only way we know to get hold of you, so I hope you get this message.
    There are other moms from Bountiful coming.
    If you are interested in joining us, please email me at bmayz@msn.com and I will give you the details.
    Only a few of us have met, though we have corresponded by email, so it is a new experience for all of us! I hope you will come!!

    Bonnie Mays

    ReplyDelete