Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl

I have a new friend,( probably for the better). He's cool though. He's from Colorado and he likes to mountain bike. Honestly, I don't know his name though right now... I heard Rosetta Stone works... maybe you should buy it for me. jk. I'm doing fine. ADAM, what IS YOUR NEW ART PROJECT?...and THANK YOU for your contribution to my outsider art (our sticker door). We're going to sell that thing when it's completely covered, for thousands of dollars and then redo our basement. I would like that talk in Spanish some day when I have a Latin friend. That is ridiculous (oh by the way saying ridiculous here is really bad for some reason). Ben's scooter got hit! But '' AT LEAST NOBODY WAS HURT!'' Thank heavens. Earthquakes are RIDICULOUS! I slept through a 5.5 the other day, so sorry if I die. All my district from the MTC went to Chile so they're probably all dead. I had a baptism last Saturday. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, someone committed to baptism 'cause I bought them a SNICKERS candy bar. Candy is the key to saving souls. K, so in this country for one quet (8 cents) you can buy a baby chicken (chic) that's dyed fluorescent pink/blue/green ect.. they are great. Every kid here has one, and they are treated like pets, I mean toys... and by toys I mean baseballs, haha. I might try and buy a few and just let them loose on our balcony. Also I have not been DREAMING. My entire mission I haven't really had any dreams now that I think about it... it's so weird, maybe it's 'cause I'm always having vivid flashbacks. Seriously a few days ago I had this flashback of going to Dick's Market with you (I was like 4 years old), and we're walking through the bakery and I went up to the counter where they have the cake and cookies and they had Sesame St. characters, dog bone cookies, and dinosaur cookies. and you bought me a green dinosaur cookie...
Anyways I like my new place. We have McDonalds so I've already gained like 30 pounds. LOVE YOU!
!A!A!R!O!N!

No comments:

Post a Comment