Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I didn't tap a belly still I'm lovin' Machiavelli tryn-a reach the pinnacle and we will so be ready

LOOK! I got a freaking exchange AGAIN, and I'm so mad! I got moved to this place called La Laguna, and I want to die 'cause they told me right after I'd bought like 300 Q's of food so I couldn't really pack that up with me. Well my new comp is cool. His name is Christopher, and he's from Las Vegas. He freaks me out 'cause he sounds exactly like Taylor Giesler (his voice), and he acts like him too... oh, we were in the same group (he has the same amount of time as me) so we are each others' second trainers. The bishop's cool here, and his daughters are these little brats that really like me. I think I'm going to have another change in two weeks, luckily, 'cause this is really just ridiculous. My comp and I always eat these things called Pingüinos (they're like ding-dongs) 'cause they come with a toy. Right now we're collecting a puzzle of North and South America, and each piece has an animal from that area on it. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm eating really unhealthy. I don't know.... I'm kind of sad. My last area was gold. It was money. Two exchanges. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TWO REGULAR CHANGES! This is highly unorthodox. So I don't have a lot to tell you... we live by a Catholic church, and there was like a stampede of people on Sunday, (like 300+), 'cause its Semana Santa (holy week) which I hear is terrible 'cause everyone has school and work off, and they all go on vacation, and there are just a bunch of people carrying around statues of Jesus with a cross ect... I haven't got your letter yet, btw. Pres T is the man, but he is insane. Your confusing me with Curtis getting married or dying or whatever, but Gail Jordison wrote me and told me all the 4th Ward happenings. I really miss TIGER. Happy Easter. -baby boy Aar

No comments:

Post a Comment