Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.A.N.T. Do you know what that means?

The pictures are great! By the way Ben, I already bought that hoodie for Liza at Christmas. Girl scout cookies are really good, along with good company, good Christian friends, etc.. I honestly didn't know that I was putting off that mood (frustrated).. I'm not.. I'M DOING JUST GREAT. Ok..k yeah, Dad obviously didn't spend enough time with me, otherwise he'd be great at lying. (note from Gina: I wrote to him about playing a game Matthew sent us for Christmas, which involves making up the origin of common phrases, like at the drop of a hat, etc. Then the truth is guessed at among the fake answers. Doug was really good at picking out the true answer, but not so good at making up fake answers.) Jealous of the family get- togethers, though. Rozz is getting bigger. I guess that's what babies do. What the freak are Peter and Laura going to Tucson AZ for? Um... yeah that's cool that Paul and Liza & Jeff did that though... (Note from Gina: Eliza and Rozzi showed up on our doorstep "selling Girl Scout cookies" to surprise us. Paul, Eliza and Jeff worked together on this surprise.) This last week was cool. We got a ton of people to say they will be baptized, and we're baptizing these 4 kids on Saturday. This freaking lady would not take el Libro de Mormon from me, and I asked her '' You seriously can't read the introduction and pray about it? ITS ONE PAGE!''... "No, my husband is blah blah blah... ''freak!'' So I tore out the intro from the Book of Mormon in front of her face and gave it to her and left. What else happened?... I cut my hand, and there was SO much blood pouring out of the side of my hand... someone helped me out, and we got a new person to teach 'cause of it. My comp and I just argue about hip hop, 'cause he thinks anyone can do it and he's wrong! Um, there was like a cloud of vultures (spelling?) flying outside our house, picking out all the dead bodies people dump into the barraco by my house.. That's about it kids.
''You know it's true.... everything I do... I DO IT FOR YOU!''
-Gob
''You've ruined the act Gob''
-Franklin (bleached white)
Heart, your most righteous son, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment