Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

What if it is Mark Jacobs?

So, there were some problems (not with me) and I had an emergency change. So now I'm in this place called Atlantico or something, and I have a new comp. We are twins. He likes skiing, mountain biking, wake boarding, similar music ect... his name's Dallin Hunter. He speaks q'eqchi' 'cause he was in Peten forever, and he speaks Spanish and English ('cause he's from Utah), but he's leaving next week 'cause he's dying (done). So I'll have a new friend. My new apartment is amazing and it's 400 quetz cheaper. This place is way better. It's in zona dieciocho which is like the most dangerous zone in Guatemala, so they've issued every companionship a concealed weapon. jk Gangs...I don't believe in danger. Bodie Miller is the man! Skiing is amazing. My Mission President's wife wanted to know if she could have a copy of the talk that Grandpa Howard gave me before I left, about the Guatemalan land titles. Please ask Grandpa if he minds if I give her a copy (I have the talk, and was just wondering)? Don't ever send me anything! I can buy anything I want. I'm not in a 3rd world country. They have everything here, and it is cheaper. I told you if you want to buy me anything for my birthday or Christmas, you can just send me Freeskier and I will circle something. Actually just save your money, but you could mail me a letter and tape my micro sd card to the inside. Then I can send you the one I have now..... anyways I cant think of anything else to say.... HAVE A FREAKING GREAT WEEK! <3 Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment