Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still kickin' with the footwork of Freddy Adu

¡Cactus juice! Que triste la muerte de Chase! That sounds really gross and sad, but I guess dogs don't live forever, right? Death. Black humor. My hand is healing, but my digestive track is going nuts. I don't know what's going on. So this week.... we baptized four kids: Aaron, Edwardo, Monica y Karisha. I actually got to baptize Monica and Karisha myself (they're like 13 and 14), but I'll send pictures home as soon as I get that letter from you. The kids we baptized are in an enormous family, and they all live in our area (los pinos, galilea, atlantico). They are all inactive except for their grandpa, who was the first person to ever serve a mission in Central America. I am in the capital (population mas o menos 13 million) and I want to leave! Whatever. I think I'll be out of here April 13th, but I don't know. I've been getting some amazing ties lately. The lady next to me has a dog on her lap. My friend has temper problems and it is hilarious, he says ''I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD!!!'' I'm not even close to the mish home. I can't believe Dad took down the tree house! The first spring I get home, I'm re-building it with my new dog!
Sorry, that's all I got.
paz,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment