Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They Buy Me All These Ices

I live in a dump. This country is so full of garbage . This is karma hitting me for all the times that I left the house saying, ''I'm out of this dump!'' Seriously my house is surrounded by mountains of trash. This country will never progress. It costs 10 quets ($1.26) to have your trash picked up A MONTH, but people just dump it in the river. This country would be beautiful if it was owned by the US. Sounds like Peter and Laura's kids are about to embark in a really elegant life full of logs and flannel. JK, that sounds like a really happening party. Brother Sunderland would get 850 women all up in his grill. I'm praying for Chase and he will live! or else... or else you better have a new dog for me when I get home, or I won't come home. So my new friend is a tool, I don't like him. It's just been every other one is great and every other one sucks. So 2 days ago a member said something interesting to me ''¡f*** you!'' haha. I've been remorsing at the loss of my twin Elder Hunter, so I ate 28 oz of peanut butter w/a spoon. A gay guy sang to us in English and it was really hilarious and scary. I thought that I was going to get killed by this guy (chainsawface) that let us into his house (his name really was Jason). What else... ¡oh! I almost got kissed yesterday by this girl! She was like a half inch away from my face! I'm almost positive that I have fleas, by the way, 'cause I picked up this baby cat out of a pila (ghetto water thing)... you can use your imagination and just fill in whatever to all these open ended stories cause they''re not worth completing. kkk c ya drawoh noraa

No comments:

Post a Comment