Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There's a steel knife in my wind pipe





In the last picture the children are watching Aaron do Yo-Yo tricks.

One year older... another year closer to death.

So today I'm in Coban, which is good but goes too fast. I got to eat some McD's today so that's all I could ever ask for. I'm super tired, but it's been a pretty good day. I'm going to get some snacks for myself. Elder Chanchavac and Elder Xocop woke me up at 1 am to say Happy Birthday. My companion, Elder Hexem also told me Happy Birthday.

This week was kind of hard. None of our really good investigators came to church. I did the best division in my life with Elder Chanchavac in Ch'ulak. We went to all five areas, and went to all the branch president's houses... it was not a short hike. I went to Isabal to do a baptism for the sister missionaries. I have never hiked so much, so fast in my life! It was rough on my little K'iche' friend. He got a bunch of blisters on his feet that later exploded when we were running to get onto the last truck passing through this little village. We were stuck at (Chichipate) at night. It was really quite an adventure. N-E-wayz, I don't know what else to tell you.... did I already tell you that I was trying to catch a crab? It caught me, first on the finger (hard) ((blood)) and then I ate it... well most of it. IDK, I'm too tired.

Thank you for that little history of my baby birth. These are the types of things I can't remember. I was watching "Hunt for Red October" 21 years ago.

k, have a great week!

love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment