Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Razorblade Salvation







That's a lot of events... well, first of all I have to say that I am proud of Orion leaving on his mission, and for Taylor returning home. However, I maybe even more proud of how much of a man Cody has become since I last saw him, haha. That's really cool Michael and Lisa are going back to Turkey.

Thank you for the PICTURES!!! They are awesome. That's really crazy to see all my fiends all together. It's really good to see all of them as well as you guys. Rozzi is looking like she should be a baby model. Liza and Jeff's trip looks super sick. I want to go.

Why is Ben in an Audi? Who's is that?

Here are some pictures. The road I'm sitting on is my enemy. My comp and I run this thing often.
There's a picture of some hands. This is how riding in the back of a truck is.
There is me trying to kiss elder Chanchavac/the coolest tie I own.
There is a staircase that just murders me every other day that we have to walk up 'cause one of our awesome investigator families lives up there. They came to church this week.
There's some cows etc etc...

This week was good. We had a ton of investigators in church. We are teaching the son of Rosalina, the lady that I baptized in Saqsuha'. He and his family are really cool. We are going to go work in their corn field this week, and then pick some avocados off their avocado tree and make guacamole. It's going to be good. I'm going to the capital right now. I love doing this trip.;ldkajflsjLJSDUF=)S(DF&/#$#)/")(%/)"# right? Umm... I don't really know what else is new. Nothing...

I don't know that kid that got home. Different mission.

I do need to get my handwriting analyzed, don't I... 'cause it has changed a LOT!

K love you have a GR8 XAMAN

LAJ AARON VICIOUS HOWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment