Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You couldn't hold me unless your last name was hand. The only way you'd wear me out is to stitch my name on your pants...

I'm like Sprint or Motorola, no service out of your range... I am number one







K, so... this week was fine. I saw most of conference, but the signal was kind of bad. I really liked Saturday's sessions though, especially "cause I could hear them. I slept in the church on Saturday night on 7 chairs... comfy? We woke up early to go pick up people. We went by like 10 of our investigators houses... and one came. So we're just going to be having one baptism this week. It's O. K. though, we're trying. I probably already told you this, but I just ordered a sweet two button suit. It's going to be quality. Hitchhiking is like the only way to get around here other than a micro bus and they aren't too safe either, but I'll be careful. I'm almost positive I got a package from Liza today.. It's probably the one you sent me? Hey, that's cool that Liza is running a half marathon! I really want to do one too. I don't really go running very much in the mornings "cause I have to hike up giant mountains everyday, so I usually just jump rope, bench, perfect pull ups and push ups. Exercising is sick. I can't wait till I can actually get proper nourishment, haha, but I do take Mens ''1-a-day''. I'll be looking forward to eating better after my mission.. or at least when I get out of Polochik q' no me pase. K, sorry, boring week. I don't really know what else. Send me those pictures, Ben. Haven't got them. Kaxlan means chicken (pronounced cash lan). Ummm... thanks for writing me as usual. I hope you get the pictures I spent like 25 min on sending, haha.
k love,
KID A....aron

No comments:

Post a Comment