Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tag Team Back Again

So this last week was awesome! We did have our baptism, and the whole family came so it was super good. Even Dasty's big mama hiked down the mountain to go with her three super loud screaming biting kids. It went really well. French toast sounds good. HEY, I got my package. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Super good! My comp and I are still working on the food. I use my perfect pushups every day. Yeah, you need to tell me about Colorado. Tell me about picking up hitchhikers, and send me some pictures. This last week was seriously good though. We got five people to accept a baptismal date. This week we had interviews on Monday and then zone conference yesterday so today is p-day. Something seriously crazy is going to happen in Polochic. Elder Smith told President Torres what was happening in Santo Domingo, and now he is going to take missionaries out of the mountains and put more sets of missionaries in the cities. He's going to close a lot of areas 'cause the missionaries don't have time to work for how much traveling they have to do and how little success there is. It's crazy. We are looking for houses for more missionaries in the valleys. The baptism E. Smith and I had was one of two in the last 2 years. There will be some crazy huge changes. Anyways, we have two baptisms of a divorced mom and her daughter not this Saturday but the next. I gave a talk in zone conference. I was super nervous... cause I had to speak in Spanish, but it went fine. I talked about D. & C.: 4 and Christ- like attributes, having an eye single to the glory of God. Anyways, I am out of things today. Thanks for the package again; it was really good!!

love, a a r o n d a n i e l h o w a r d

No comments:

Post a Comment