Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ya'll read King James O What

Hey, guess what? We had a baptism! Yeah, Maria Alicia, se bautisò. It went way smoother than I could have imagined 'cause we didn't have (well we still don't have) any water or power. She got confirmed yesterday, and it was killer. Um, I have hardly been in my area this last week 'cause I had to do divisions with Elder Norton and they had four baptisms this Saturday also. I went on a nice man date with Elder Norton at a burger place in his area. I love that kid. I also did a division with Elder Larson and we took some incredible pictures. This was a good week though. I almost got mauled by a bull, and I had to throw my backpack at it and run. My comp lost his agenda (an important thing) when he left it in the car of the man who gave us a ride to the Tinta (this town) today. Today I'm eating incredible flour /bean tortillas. I have a change and I'm really happy (as usual), but I think my next area is going to be very very cool. I'm excited, and looking forward to new people. Anyways, I'm going to try and send you some pictures, but this computer is really not working so we'll see. I'm glad you got to have a fun week with Rozzi. Tell me what's going on in da hood. Go skiing for me. Eat a snow flake. Build GUS.. k
much love

A Vicious H

No comments:

Post a Comment