Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I pay homage to the best of 'em, like Christopher Wallace

Hey, so right now I'm in Coban (but just for zone conference) which, by the way, is very exciting 'cause I'm going to be able to see Elder Carslon (for the first time in 8 months). I don't get to see a lot of missionaries because of where I'm at. It's kind of sad 'cause I have so few people to do things with on p-days. Anyways, right now I am not Elder Smith's comp.; but what a do, I'll still see him a lot. I'm in an area called Teleman. Its super nice, hot, and there is everything to eat I could ever want. Our house is super nice and my bed is super comfortable. I really like my area except there are a lot of people who speak Spanish (problem). Well it's o. k., but I'd rather be talking to Q'eqchis in the mountains. One of my favorite families ever -from the capital (my old area La Laguna) moved to Teleman. I especially love this guy named Marvin, who drives a tuk tuk. We also had a baptism last week that I walked into so that was cool. I am trying to send you pictures but this adapter doesn't work right. In the pictures, Elder Larson and I are sitting in this thing with one of the kids that got baptized in our white clothes and it's super funny. Oh, I forgot to tell you my comp's name is Antonio Vàsquez. He's from Guatemala. He's a nice boy. He's in his last change so I'm going to ''kill him'' juno. Yeah we also had a lession with a kid named Amilcar and we set a baptismal date with him for march 5th. He's super cool A1000KR He's almost 18 years old. So I left this morning at 1 a.m. to come here. I'm super tired! We also had a zone activity today in Coban with the Senahu Zone. We went to these Gruetas de Rey Marcos. Caves. It was really cool (I have pictures) ((of which I cannot send to you right now). Sorry* I have some cool pictures. We had to rent boots and helmets with headlamps and it was worth it 'cause I hit my head like a hundred times, and I didn't have a flashlight. Oh, and I almost lost my boot 'cause of how deep this mud was inside. It was fun. Hey, sorry for the late happy birthday, Matthew--and Haittie mala onda 'cause I have a hard time remembering these things these days. I'm getting old. Hey, a 70 is coming to this zone conference so it should be good. We always get good food this day (tomorrow). I'm singing in the Spanish/Q'eqchi choir. Thank you SOOO much for sending me those PERFECT PUSH-UP's I'm missing them from Elder Smith. So it's cold in Utah a little.... yeah you should send some of that my way. Study hard for your ACT Chip 'cause I didn't and I should have. It will make your life easier (financially) but seriously. Keep up the diet Paul, and ignore the fact that the first three letters of diet spell die. Bingo is fun, and so is brick-breaker revolution mode on Sony Ericsons.

abounding love,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment