Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So goodnight, cruel world, I see you in the Mornin’

This was a good week. It was raining like crazy the other night and my shadow and I went a gas station to buy some food on our way home. There were drunk people everywhere. They were all asking me if I wanted something to drink, and speaking in broken Q'eqchi/Spanish/English and I wasn't even giving anyone the time of day. I just grabbed my food (flour tortillas and beans) and then I asked the lady how much these ''Panquecitos'' (little Hostess cup cake deals) cost. They were 7.50 so l said no, that's a rip off. Then this drunk guy got super mad at me and slammed the ''Panquecitos'' on the counter. HE was like ''EAT IT!!''... no I don't want it ''EAT IT!! I'LL PAY FOR IT!!!!''.... ok..so he bought it for me. Thankx. As far as STAFF goes, I had all the symptoms. I didn't go to a doctor, but I did go see Hna. Torres and she has seen it a lot, and when I talked to another missionary who had it, he described exactly what I had. I'm fine. Um.. Yeah my pictures are just on my memory card (which has recently been giving me trouble 'cause I used it in other peoples cameras so the formatting of the pictures is different). Today I bought a new memory, and I'm going to be nice to it. My areas good. I like it a lot. The only problem is my comp. seriously does not know what to do (nor do I cause I just got here two and a half weeks ago) so it's hard. I live with three other missionaries (I don't know if I already told you). We live w/the missionaries from Canlun 'cause they have to wait for their house to get finished, so I live with E. Snow and E. Chanchavac -he's teaching me Quich'e (his language). They're cool and we go on divisions with them sometimes. E. Snow and I found a really cool family a little while ago. That's pretty much what's going on right now in my life. I completed 15 months last week. The new mission president is Edward Wats or something. He's from Logan, Utah and served his mission in Argentina. I'm sorry you've been sick. Get well! ok. That's cool Michael and Lisa are moving to Turkey (doesn't only Michael speak Turkish though?) That's cool though.. Sorry, my life is lame too sometimez, but have a good week!
çççññ``ç´-Aça`^ñññ H0w@r)

No comments:

Post a Comment