Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentines DAY!!!! Oh, this computer is terrible!! Teleman is in between Santa Catalina, La Tinta and Panzos. I just saw a grown woman who I swear was no taller than 2 and a half feet tall. My area is cool. There are a lot of palm trees and watermelon. The branch here is super awesome. The people actually help us. We found a really cool family yesterday, and on Friday we set some baptismal dates with this super older couple. Tomorrow we're going to get them married, then on the 5th they are going to get baptized. My friend is cool. He works hard and is easy to get along with. I jammed my finger today playing volley ball so it's giant right now. We are supposed to write about being sick ,but since I'm getting better, I figure I'll tell you that I got STAFF infection and it was nuts. I'm fine now though, don't worry. Don't write hna. Torres. I met a Seventy this last week. Elder Martino. I also got to go visit some people in the capital in La Laguna. The guy elder Carlson and I baptized is getting the Melchizedek priesthood in like a month and a half. Anyways thanks for sending me stuff. 'priciate-it. Sorry I can't watch that video, but I'm sure it's good. Have a good week!
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment