Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Drop Me Like I'm Hot

What a champ - Joseph - Why would Ruth send me a check? What am I going to do with a check? jaja The answer to your question is, no I haven't received a card from her yet. Mom, you could have knocked on Braden's door and asked, and it would've been given to you right. Hey, where is Brandon Barfuss ,btw? and Garrett Clementine? sach inch'ool. Hey, Happy Birthday, Dad! In 6 dayz. We are going to baptize 4 people this Saturday if they pass their interviews, if they understood anything I said to them. And we're baptizing 8 year old twins, so it's going to be a party. My interview was fine. President Torrez just asked me how q eqchi was coming. I asked him about my baptisms, and whether I should baptize them or not, 'cause there's a good chance they are going to move somewhere that they will become inactive forever. He told me that I need to teach them everything I can, and tell them if they have to move, they might have to sacrifice to be able to go to church. If they can't go to church they should still practice the teachings of the gospel in their home. So two days ago, my shadow woke up and I was rapping in my sleep at 2 am. He thought I was awake and just joking, so he starts talking to me ,''Howard, hey Howard''. I guess I stopped, dropped my flow, and then just started going off at him in q'eqchi in my sleep. I have no idea if this is true, but if it is, it's funny. The best thing that happened to me this week, other than preaching the gospel, was I taught this lady - pure q'eqchi - and she's listening to daft punk- one more time, and it was insane. K, I love you,
one more time I want to celebrate
know we're going to do it right
to night. neeeeed
celebrate and dance for free,
celebrate and dance for free
celebrate and dance for free
one more time

No comments:

Post a Comment