Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

I Got Me Some Bathin' Apes

I am in Sacsuha' right now, and it is so great. We have a house that's really good, 'cause the bathroom works and there's almost always water (oh, there's always power in this house too). We also have a microwave, and we're getting a blender next week. I took elder Goodwin's spot, and now I'm sleeping in his bed every night and eating all his food he couldn't pack. My church is sweet. It's the Stake Center, so it's really nice and has air conditioning. (It's that one that you saw a picture of me standing in front of with the construction workers... and Mom, just because they're brown doesn't mean they're construction workers). So my companion is Elder Gonzalez, and he's a... nice kid. I like him just fine. He's from Nicaragua. He's been in Polochic for almost nine months and he cannot speak a lick of q'eqchi. I teach everything. He's DL here. I think I'll be in this area for 4 1/2 to 6 months, so I'll be learning a lot here. Conference was great! I liked the Saturday sessions better. Especially the talk that English General Authority gave. In my notes it says : wear shoes. That was in priesthood I think, so sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about. That's cool Adam went to priesthood w/out his date, but with his date group. Only in Utah, right. All the missionaries slept over at our house 'cause everyone lives unreasonably far away. There were like a trillion people making food and destroying my house. Seriously destroyed. I cleaned from 4 30 am this morning to 8 00. My new thing is waking up early though. My new thing is waking up at 5 30 am every morning so I can study an extra hour of q'eqchi. I have to do it, or I'm not going to be able to do anything. My comp knows nothing. He has a 50 word vocabulary. Love the kid, but 9 months COME ON!!! That's crazy Sharon Neville is getting married. I played with her when I was 3. All these people are getting married no me llega esta casaca. That's really cool you're taking an institute class. I really loved my Preparation for Eternal Marriage class, probably just 'cause Dr Marcas Martines is the man. I'm happy though. My new area is going to be awesome! The members are still pretty crazy and apostate, but it's WAY better than St. Domingo. Now I have to use all the q'eqchi I don't know, and do and say everything and its crazy. Anyways nekexinra k k k
HAOAWRAORND

No comments:

Post a Comment