Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's going for sure. Thanks for praying for my family. I hope they can get baptized, 'cause they are threatening to move to my old area, Santo Domingo, where they WILL go inactive. I don't know what to do. Their baptismal date is right before they are planning to move, maybe. The lady (Rosalina) is about 50 -she doesn't actually know- I love asking people things like ''How old are you?'' and seeing how often people don't know. I also wanted to see how much these members knew about the church. When we had a family home evening with them, we sang, prayed, and we started to talk about the scriptures. I asked them what the scriptures were. The word of God. O.K., good answer. O.K. now, from what two books do we read to learn the word of God? Um.... the Bible... and.... The Book of Joseph Smith. Great answer! They know who Joseph Smith is. Right now I'm in Senahu, using the worst internet on the planet. Hermana Torrez gave me blankets to give to Q'eqchi babies; oh, and Halloween candy!! I have my interview in a few minutes, and zone conference is tomorrow. Umm, IDK what else happened this week... The district president came and presided and spoke in church. He told everyone that if they weren't doing their simple callings in church well and on time they don't have a testimony. It was some really harsh Q'eqchi, but really needed. You guys should go to Braden's homecoming for me. I miss seasons, I'd like to see some colores other than the green of the banana trees and the gold on q'eqchi's teeth.
US
CHEERILAQ EERIB'!!!!
love
the one
son
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment