Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please don't waste my time time time




That's crazy Ben got in a bike accident. I hope he's doing better and wears a helmet. Jo'k'an aawi' rik'in lix tz'i' laj Peter (the same with Peter's dog), (wearing a helmet that is)). Um, if you must know, I want whichever of the two Harry Potter ties looks more classy -but I don't want it if it's silk ,like going to get ruined. Get me the more durable one, and if possible, the classier one at the same time. K, I sent you some pictures. Hope you get 'em. So this week, we found this super great family and I taught them lession one. I told them they needed to get baptized, and they figured I was right, so they're going to get baptized on the 30th and I'm stoked. Lix Rosalina, Lix Lorena, and Lix Lady. We took them to church and it was good. The only thing bad that happened is that the Mom of these two girls just got up and left during Sunday School, out of nowhere. Luckily the church gate was locked and she couldn't get out. I went to talk to her, and ask her why she was leaving, and she just told me ''I need to leave.'' "O. K., hold on." I said. I went to go get the keys, and when I got back she was gone. She went to the side of the church and went to the bathroom. I told her, "Oh there's a bathroom in the church fyi". She was like, "Oh I'm fine now." Sorry, I don't know if you understood that. Other things I've done this week.... I helped pull down a seba -a giant tree- with a bunch of Q'eqchi's. This week a parade passed by our house, and my comp got owned by so little girl, jaja. We were watching it 'cause it was crazy loud, and a little girl came up to my comp and said ''Do you want some candy?'' "Yes!'' Well then go buy some at a tienda'' haha. Anyways, that's what's happenin'. Love, yr son

No comments:

Post a Comment