Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And while I'm at it,, throw in a couple a G's, yeah!


Hey, did you get all those pictures I sent you or what? Um, props Adam boy genius. Calvin is the man, btw. Happy birthday SOBRINA ROSSIGNOL. That'll be fun going there. What I want for Christmas... well, the only thing I really want is Harry Potter 7 on dvd.. oh wait... I'm in Guatemala. That shouldn't cost more than 5 quetz ... jaja.. so other than that ... I would like some Harry Potter ties. You know, not like stupid graphic ones, but like a red and gold Griffindor tie, green and silver Slytherin algo así k.. that's all I can think of... or some Rossignol S7's or some Volont Spatula's. Yeah definitely Volont Spatula's. My shadow is ridiculous. He wants to be an AP, so I don't know what to think of him. He's a good guy, but I feel like he does a lot of things for the wrong reasons. I'm such a liberal person, and he's so conservative. Anyways that whats up with that.. we are teaching a bunch of people that lie to us... and nobody comes to church. We woke up at 5 something to walk 5 and a half miles to bring these three people to church (one of which has a baptismal date) and nobody would go with us. All the members are joining other churches, and I feel like we should just dust off our feet and leave this area. Someone died (who lived RIGHT next to us) literally 15 feet away from the church, and so I couldn't sleep all night 'cause someone was CRYING SO LOUD. Then in the morning, they had the craziest, loudest funeral I've ever heard of. It was louder and more obnoxious than any church that I've heard, and the coffin really sicked me out. Speaking of deaths.. a bird was found dead in my toilet... attached is a photo... I don't know what else to say about my life. My comp is always telling me that with how much we suffer, we are going to receive so much more in blessings. I was thinking about the blessings I would like to have after my mission. Right after the ability to telaport, I want to be a pro skier. I want to be taken up to the top of the mountain by helicopter rather than walking like I'm doing now. Anyways hope e'ry thin's good in da hood. check yah l8ter la walal AARON

No comments:

Post a Comment