Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Automatic Supersonic Hypnotic Funky Fresh

Hey, sounds like you had a lot of fun playing with the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Rossignol! And sad September 11th. Even people here know about that, surprisingly. Did I tell you that I sowed a corn field? If so, sorry. I'll recount the experience. Woke up at 5 something, walked to someone's house a couple miles away, and then we went to the guy's cornfield. We broke the corn and threw it into a pile in the middle of the field. Then we threw the corn into giant burlap bags and grabbed our TAP and threw these 200 pound bags on our necks and went to the house. I think I already told you that, so sorry. Not a lot happened this week that was cool 'cause my shadow was sick and then I got sick as well. I don't think that I got a good chance to recover 'cause my comp was singing crazy Q'eqchi children's songs so I couldn't sleep. There are problems in my area, but I'm doing good. Right now I'm in the nicest internet cafe in the world, in Elestor, and enjoying the air conditioning and fast loading computer. I'm in the place with the big lake. I just found out that one of my favorite members in La Laguna (Alvin Cotòn) got his call to Perù so I'm stoked for him. Check you guys l8tr HAVE FUN in Chicago (don't know how to spell anything). Listen to some Frank Sinatra for me. USB'I ARN

No comments:

Post a Comment