Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You can have whatever you like.

HOW DARE YOU NOT EMAIL ME?! I burned my finger the other day 'cause the tip of a match broke, and it fell on my finger. It was dark 'cause we didn't have any power. I didn't notice that my finger was being burnt, and now my finger really hurts. My shadow is crazy! He made me laugh when he threw off his backpack, handed me his camera and said ''me voy a baƱarme, toma fotos''. He jumped in a river in all of his mission clothes and was sitting beneath (I don't know how to spell that, but it's RUBEL in K'ekchi) a waterfall. He was just being dumb and crazy 'cause he completed 15 months, meses, EB LI PO'. So that's what's up. Nobody came to church yesterday. There were 28 people there, which is crazy 'cause the church is so huge it could be in the States, but still nobody comes. There are just so many churches around here it's hard to sleep at night 'cause they just go till like 2 am. So I bought some more powerful sleeping pills today. Hopefully they work out. Saritas is open today (the only franchise that made it here) (ice cream shop) so I'm a go get some. Oh I guess you're probably in Rocklin. (Why you didn't write me?) no tegan pena its cool, as long as you send me some pictures. I'm making a K'ekchi verb list that will never leave the mission 'cause it's flawless. My name will just be in the front pocket of every gringo missionary to come here for the next 100 years until this language dies ('cause it will (due to TV)). Next week I'm going to a really cool place, I think, for p day called Rio Dulce. Nobody has come to church or been baptized since I've been here. lastima I'm dying, but I'm feeling a lot better about learning K'ekchi I figured something really important yesterday XINTAU LI RU but KAK'AJOM A'AN XB'EENIINKILEB LI KRISTIAN CHAALK K'AJEL RU LI KRISTO RE NAQ TE'XK'UL LI EVANGELIO LI KOJOB'ANB'IL WI' CHIK RIK'IN XPAAB'ANKIL LI KRISTO UT LIX TOJB'AL RIX LI MAAK, LI JALB' A-K'A'ULEJ, LI KUB'IHA', LI XB'EEN SUMWANK NOKO-OK WI', UT LI MAATAN RE LI SANTIL MUSIQ'EJ UT KUYUK TOJ SA' ROSO'JIK.
take kare one and all loVe Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment