Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Admittedly, I'll probably take it Subliminally

What am I doing? GOING! Yeah, I got a change. I'm out of that apostasy. There will no longer be missionaries there 'cause of how bad things are. This may or may not be the best coming change of my life. Right now I don't know anything 'cause they do changes on Wednesday now, so I'm going to go back to my area tonight and pack, give my area and my comp. a big five-fingered hand, and leave forever. Today I packed one of my suitcases and hopped in the back of a truck, ate breakfast (beans, eggs, cheese tortillas and a strawberry smoothie). Then I went to district meeting to talk about how there is nothing going in my area. I played Bible Memory with Jeff G and Adrian G. Now I'm in this great internet place ('cause the owner kid has a great taste in American gangster hip hop.). Seriously, I looked at that picture of Matthew and you in front of the Frank Lloyd Wright house and recognized it before I read your letter. I'm a be an architect when I grow up, and build the biggest buildings. That's so crazy my friends are all coming home now. Braden gets home in less than a month, Cody in three months. Smart move, Paul, to rent out the condo, btw. Thats cool you got to go to that General Soc Soc CH'UTAM so close that if the prophet sneezes you have to wipe your glasses off. It'll be December before I get my November Liahona but I'll check his talk out. Sounds like you had a great time in Chicago. Sorry, I never have much to say, and it's usually complaints, but seriously, my area and companions have been ridiculous ever since my third change. La Laguna hadn't had a baptism for 7 months before I got there and Santo Domingo has only had 4 baptisms in the last 12 months (NOT NORMAL). I'm lookin' up though, seeing the light.. better and better timil timil. So these pictures are me: wanting to go skiing (by the destroyed road) 15 miles away from the church, after sweating off 10 lbs of water, jumping off a waterfall getting soaked etc...

much love yr son
A
a
r
o
n

No comments:

Post a Comment