Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

to it to it so do it do it

If you are reading this message, I do not want to hear from you until you take a cold shower. Get in your shower tomorrow, and don't even touch the hot. Full blast cold. So my life is a lot better, and my new shadow's the man. He kind of reminds me of the Green Lantern. So... we had this activity, and it was super sick. I didn't think anyone was going to come, but they did. That's one thing you can always count on around here. The Guatemala hour is about 1 - 2 hours late, so maybe if we unofficially changed the hour of church to 11:00, tons of people would come. Anyways, it went really well (2:22 make a wish). There was like more than 250 people, and I was really stoked. K'ekchi's coming. I can't teach like the first fourth of lesson 1 right now and tell people they're mad etc etc. Kekchis are really annoying, and it's kind of part of their culture ¨Where are you going? Where are you going? Where are you going???¨ ¨BAR XIK AWE BAR XIK AWE BAR XIK AWE¨, funny. So, what's going down in da hood? Adam's a JR. Ben's in school, new office, Dad, new pants ¨SIXTY THREE hundred dollar pant COME ON¨ Hey, I was thinking about Harry Potter the other day. Has the first half of the 7th movie come out yet? Or, the Arrested Development movie, and if yes, how were they? Sorry , I'm talking about stupid stuff 'cause I don't really know what to say, YES, I don't know what Cody's mom is doing for him, but do it for me... I'm glad you're friends with my friend's mom. Now we can all hang out together when I get home. Right. Oh, I was wondering if Tom Ostler ever left on his mish, and if so where? Crazy, Randy's home... Taylor wrote me just to tell me he has a year left (d-bag) jaja. This picture is taking forever to load, so now I'm just writing a monton de casaca but, ok re-trying...ink'a it's taking forever, sorry..
HAVE A GREAT XAMAAN!!! luv Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment