Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some'in Special

Right now I´m worried 'cause there is a rumor that I might get sent out of here 'cause I might´ve broke my toe (four weeks ago) ((kicking the wall))(((in my sleep))). That can't happen. MOCOCHAAB´ILTA 'cause I can kind of say stuff now, and I don't even feel discouraged about the language. I´ll learn it just fine. I love playing with animals. There is everything here, seriously. Flocks of parrots fly by the church. I was at this member's house, and I picked up a baby chick that was following its siblings and mama chicken. I wasn't expecting it to attack me. It just got lit and flared up its wings and went for my leg. I just kicked at it and then it came after me again, and so when I went to kick it a second time it ran away. Then I took off after it to steal more of its children. A turkey also tried to attack me ... after I tried to scare away its baby that was in the path, jaja. I feel really nasty right now 'cause we haven't had water for like a week and a half so.. bathing... hard. The dueño here in this internet is playing some really cool Fifty Cent, so sorry I'm distracted. We went to this bridge this morning. It's cool. The people here let us come and teach them no matter what, even if they want to fight, but it doesn't really matter 'cause the only thing I can do is pray, teach part of the first lesson, and bear my testimony. My comp can't do that much more. Nobody can read, so we just use pamphlets in Spanish for the pictures, and invite people to come to church. Rarely people come. There have only been four baptisms in my area in the last 10 months but we're working, and we're trying to organize an activity. Anyways, I haven't got my new camera yet 'cause Hna Torrez got me one and she gave it to the ZLs here ,so they'll give it to me next week. That's terrible that the car got hit. Good the guy didn't get away with it. Sounds like you're going to be doing a lot of traveling 'cause Passports? Pick me up? In while... Matthew wrote me and told me about Chicago. That's cool Paul is mnt. biking. I want to go with him when I get home. Anyways, that's what's good, that's what's SA' in da hood. KKK love, AARON




No comments:

Post a Comment