Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some people say I've got clouds in my eyes 'cause I set my goals so high

My toe is fine. I'll live. So, changes are this week, THANK GOODNESS! I don't have a change, but my comp is supposed to be incredible at K'ekchi. Word on the street E. Lara XK'AB'A', so that will be great. I went to this really boring place today called Agua Caliente, but it wasn't cool. Just a waste of 10 Q's. We're going to have an activity this Saturday, and there are going to be like 300 people there I guess... I really have no idea, but I guess if food is involved everyone comes to the church, so it will be good. Changes are the only thing that are really happening right now. Best thing that happened to me is I got my camcam and it is incredible. I can tag peoples names to the individual pictures, date, time location, ect... 14 megapixlz, 5x zoom. It's black, and I'm looking at it right now. Its a Kodak EasyShare M575 High Definition. It's my new most expensive thing, but everyone around here are buena onda, so I don't have to hide it. I can take pictures of people in the streets and whatever. That's too bad Adam has to go to school, but on the plus side ,he's goin'a get all da ladies rollin' up in the toyota, haha. No mejor con un METROPOLITAN va!! AYU k you didn't tell me about Laura's Jeep adventure, so hit me up with that. k..kk let me know what's good in da hood.
LOVE your FAVORITE CHILD LIZA.. oh, I mean aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment