Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

We fly high, ain't no lie ballin'

This week has been hard. We set a baptismal date with the dad of this family (the rest of the family are members), but he is leaving to go work until January. (Otherwise we would have baptized him this week, so I won't be able to see that.) Our investigators in San Francisco didn't show up to church yesterday, so that is sad. My comp and I did, however, get on the radio (I can't remember if I already told you). We talked about the churches around the mountains, and invited everyone to church on Sunday. We did a service project, and built a path to the church in San Francisco and fixed up the landslide damaged wall. My comp is cool! He's crazy and fun. He is always singing, and freaking out the Q'eqchi's. He's learning Q'eqchi' really fast. Happy BIRTHDAY, Dad. May all of your wildest dreams come true. hahah Hey, what is everyone doing for Halloween? Everyone is being boring today, so we aren't doing much. I'm going to the cap tomorrow to see if I have a cavity... 'cause I think I might haha. Have a great week!
Love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment