Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

I will be sad to leave...


Yeah, I did have a cavity, but it's fixed now.

Um.. well I ended up spending all week pretty much in the capital because my companion had to see a dermatologist. He has some crazy white spots on his face. Not much is going on in my area because we only were there for the afternoon on Saturday and then on Sunday, there was the election, so in Yalijux... 7 children showed up, and in San Francisco... 0. That was a really great week. I love my area though. I will be sad to leave it. My comp is doing a lot better with Q'eqchi'. It's cool to see his progress. Yesterday we sang again on the radio.. hey way are you in a movie but on T.V. MOKO NANTAW TA LI RU I don't really know what else to tell you. I think I might have found an opportunity to come back to Guatemala sooner than I think, and work for short periods of time with people... I don't really know though, but más de eso...

Yeah, Nikki congratulations!...I'm pretty sure I've met Justin Lake before, but I'm not sure.

I still got two weeks, Mom... but I can't wait to see you at the airport as well.

Have a great week !

Love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment