Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

Maybe I was the ocean, and you were the sandy beach; and every minute I was fallin' up at your feet








Hey Mom, I e-mailed the registration office and I forwarded the e-mail that I sent them to you. Right now I'm in Coban, so it wasn't a problem to scan my license. Um, here are some pictures of my life. We have zone conference tomorrow and my companion and I took a little short cut to get here. It was... pretty, pretty good. hahaha. I'm really tired, but that's because my comp and I have done some serious walking this week. We have been working in branch called San Fransisco. All the members live really far away. 3 months ago there was a really big land slide so we went to all the members and invited them to come help us dig it out. Even a really less active guy showed up to help us. It was really cool to see, but there are a lot of problems there. We did a family home evening with a really nice couple there, and we cooked them pancakes (which they had never tried in their whole life). We had them sit down, and we washed the dishes. It was fun. Sorry, I don't really know what else to tell you... tomorrow I will have been away from home for 23 months... wow..So hopefully that e-mail works out. Let me know if they don't e-mail you back or something, but thanks for helping me with that. Have a great week!
Love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment