Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Ya know what the Midwest is? Young and restless...

Dear Family, Hey, this week was super awesome! I'm really tired though because the church has hired the truck that we usually take down into town. They are re-constructing the church in Se' Rit K'iche,' so we had to walk from 5 am to 9 am before we finally found a truck to take us into town. It's good though. This week we went to San Fransisco to church and it went really well (other than starting 45 minutes late), but it was cool. We couldn't get up to our area until Friday so we had little time to work, but luckily we have the branch president and the counselors working really well. We just buy them Pepsi each week if they go and visit the families that we assign them to. It works really well. Well that's great I get to talk in Sacrament Meeting as soon as I get home. (Aaron's mission report will be November 27th at 10:50 a.m. The church is located at 102 East 1400 South in Bountiful, Utah.) Um... as far as college goes, I really just want to have good teachers. So maybe Ben could look some people up on or something. I will do well if I have good teachers. Um, yeah, I don't want any more than 13 credit hours though. You should see if there is some Q'eqchi' thing I could do at the U. That would be sick. I haven't taken any of those classes, so don't worry. Um.. that's crazy I got my flight plans haha. If you could invite the Parsons that would be great and Cody's family. I would like Elder Jordan Smith's Mom to be there,... I've pretty much already invited all my former companions and most of my friends...oh if you could get a hold of da Pineae boyz (Joel, Morgan, Amilcar Jose Zelaya, Scott Wolff, the Golds etc...) Adam could probably do that for you. Ben's friends are invited as well (like Curtis, Big-Z, etc.. etc...)

Have a great week! IT IS FREEZING UP HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment