Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dolla Dolla Bill Ya

My week was just fine. Thank you. Hey! IDK could you ask Cody and Taybay and BraidDog where they are going to get their season passes,'cause I need to know? Cody can have my Pass Out Game if he can find it. I don't even remember where it's at. I thought I lost that. Speaking of drinking, yesterday my neighbor (the one who gets drunk all the time and threw a vodka bottle at our front door) was smashed in the street and had crashed his motorcycle. I grabbed it, and helped him bring it to his house and park it. He then told us he wanted to talk the Bible. We helped him into his house, read, 1 Corinthians 3 :16-17, and prayed. Poor guy ... oh I also took his vodka and dumped it out when he went to the bathroom.. sin? q' me importa pues. Hey, also this morning we were going to the Tinta se' CHIINT and we were in the back of this truck and we totally destroyed this little puppy. I felt it lift the truck up, and then I saw it flip up behind the truck. It was so sad! All the Q'eqchi's were going nuts. Hey HAPPY BURF DAY ADAM!! I'm a bring you something home for your birthday. Prolific flowers? WAS BEN ABLE TO GET TO WORK ON TIME!?!? JK I mean is he OK? No brain damage? Sorry. I had to write a really long letter to my Mission President today, so this is short and not too great. Sorry. I love you all. -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment