Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

My life is just awesome










My life is just awesome. I am going on divisions today with Elder Chanchavac again. I really like him. Cute is the only words to describe him. We finally set baptismal dates with some people. The son of Rosalina and his girlfriend decided to get married. I called Arturo and was talking to him last night and I told him that I really want to see them get baptized before I leave. (They had already told us at this point that they wanted to get baptized). He said that he would talk about it with his girlfriend, Maria, and now we are going to get them married on the 25th of August. They talked about it, and everything is going really smoothly right now. We taught them the word of wisdom... and he told us that other than his cocaine crops and his wife being an alcoholic, they don't have any problems with it. hahah No but really they don't have any word of wisdom problems, not even coffee which is usually a problem. We got super lucky yesterday 'cause we went to get them to come to church, but only the dad could come because the mom was having some problems with LIX Q'EHIL LI PUCHUK LI NACHAL RAJLAL PO haha. The district president was driving by and gave us a ride. It was nice. This guy is super funny and I love talking to him. I'm going to St. DOMIINK and then to Actela on Wednesday to get his birth certificate and another paper so that he can get married. I'm going to give his mom and sister some money so they can travel and see the baptism. It's going to be cool to see my converts from way back when. This week we have zone conference and interviews. My life is really busy. Hey, do me a favor and see if you can't get me signed up with UTAH FREESKIER SOCIETY because I'm almost positive that they do a student club discount for SNOWBIRD. If Cody is getting his season pass there then I definitely am going to as well. If Cody jumps off a cliff I am definitely going to do it as well. That sounds like a fun birthday for Adam... he should look into getting a pass to Snowbird as well. Everyone is traveling like crazy. That's insane that Adam is already starting school.. too bad, hahaha I hope you have fun in California and Europe... China etc... be sure to take tons of pictures and send them to me. The pictures I sent you are of the temple, the concilio, Elder Smith ,my dear Yumo, Elder Gutierres and me when we harvested some corn with Arturo. He and I also made some awesome cookies in the church for his 18th month mark and other stuff..

K, I love you! Have a great week -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment