Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Soups up dat oooh








Mom! If you are going to send me something for my birthday... let it be a FREESKIER Magazine, and then I'll circle anything that I want from it and send it back. President Watts gets here tonight. President Torres is leaving the 29th. That's crazy. I'm going to meet President Watts next week. Why is Adam getting a passport? Where is he going? So, I was living with Elder Hale and Elder McPhee and working with them a lot until they both got a change. We didn't have anyone to do the baptismal interview so we had to go to Se'nauq' and grab Elder Fadel, and then go back to Teleman super fast. Elder Fadel did the interviews for the family we baptized, and we went home in a crazy huge rainstorm. It was fun. The next day we had the baptisms, and of course there was no water. I swear every time there is a baptism, Satan just shuts off the water. How can something as simple as turning on the faucet become such a big problem? Whatever. We figured it out and everyone showed up late anyway. It went really well. Manuel Jorge (the dad) got the priesthood yesterday. I'm going to get him a white shirt so he can pass the sacrament this Sunday. This is the greatest family ever. I'm stoked for them. We also taught another guy on Saturday, and it was a really cool lession. We left his house, and then when we got to the next house, I realized I didn't have my hymn book. The next day that man came and sat down next to me in church and then handed me my hymn book. This is not normal for Q'eqchi's!!! He'll be a really good possibility for us. Um... oh, I lost my cell phone this week!! It fell out of my pocket when we got in the back of a political truck, and I didn't hear it fall out 'cause there were two megaphones blasting crazy music. That was stupid of me.
K I love you
-*Aaron

enjoy da pics

No comments:

Post a Comment