Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

I be we swimmin' in the ocean with pidgeons



I am fine. Happy Father's Day, Dad. Hope it was a good one. Lemonade pie sounds good. The division was really good. We had to go on a four hour hike to get some identification for the baptism that they had. It was fun, and I was also there for the Father's Day activity. We were able to get the father of this family to come. We were later able to teach him, and he and his family came to church. They are going to get baptized next month so that will be cool. That area is super sick! I'm trying to send you some pictures, but I don't know if they are going to send. This computer is being really slow. We have the elders from Ch'ulak living with us because their house is under construction (the church), so we are now working with them a lot (which is super nice). They are Elder Hale and Elder McPhee. We got our family in church yesterday, and they are going to get baptized this Saturday!!! YES!!! So it will be really cool! We are going to go teach them tonight. I have never met a more GOLDEN FAMILY in my life. These people are ready. I'm stoked. Sorry, I don't have a ton to say ever, but I'm good. I'm just goin'. Have a really great week, o. k.?
love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment