Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, sorry to hear everyone's sick but... you know, it happens. You'll be good, I'll pray for you. Um.... sorry nothing really phenomenal happened this last week.... I played pool today (billiards). It was killer. (BTW, we had a meeting yesterday so today was our P- day). Um, yeah not much is going on though. We are going to baptize 4 people on the 12th of March... I saw a bus driver that looked exactly like MC Chris. I got on the tightest microbus of my life

14 year old / 7 year old / 16 year old / BUS helper
HUGE (happy fat lady) / My Comp / Me / HUGE (angry fat lady) <----- this is one isle of the bus (8 adults) that lady was totally freaking out at me

Sorry if you can't visualize this...

Have a good week. Love, your son

No comments:

Post a Comment