Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Where'd you go? I miss you so, so come back home.

Hey, GUESS what!! I've been moved back to SANTO DOMINGO!!! MAS RA INCH'OOL INK'A NINWAJ NAQ WANKIN ARIN WI CHIK MOKO US TA CHINEEKAMSI CHINEEKAMSI B'ANUHOMAK USILAL MAS MAAKEB' LI KRISTIAN ARIN INK'A NEKE'RAJ AB'INK LI RATIN LI YOS ARIN!!!! Unbelievable. Hey, but check it, my last comp go ROBBED!!! I almost did as well!! So when we had changes, I was almost certain that I was going to go to this one area and so I almost left my suitcases in the SacsuhĂ  house. But in hope that I would have had a change the other direction of Polochic, I brought my bags with me... and it was worth it!!! 8 people broke into the SacsuhĂ  house and they stole E. Gonzalez's Ipod, like 2000 q's ( 250 dollars ), a bunch of his clothes, a clock that was there... etc. so I lucked out rightssss? k so I'm back in my hood but whatever. I don't care. My new friend is Elder Jordan Smith and he is like the best thing that has happened to me. He's from Lehi and he has the most serious girlfriend ever (with whom he has a wedding date with April 28th 2012). So with him being an old football player quarterback, whatever, he's getting me like 10 cheerleaders writing me haha, and he's like straight out of the missionary mall so anything that I would ever need he's got and I can use. I was actually going to ask for some ''perfect push-ups'' push-up handle deals for Christmas (because I do push-ups every day, and it's like my fourth grade teacher always said, ''Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.'' -Mrs. Crismer). But he's got them, so I'm good. Last night I was outside of the church, and there is sidewalk all the way around the church but grass in between the church and the bathroom/shower, so I thought that there was going to be water in the grass next to the sidewalk so I started to run to jump over part of the grass, but I didn't see this log that was on the side walk so I jumped and totally ate it cause my stupid flip flop caught on the log. It was really embarrassing, haha. kwhelll whhat helse do you whhhhant to know abhhout my life, wHHiskey?
check it check it check it
laj A a R o N

No comments:

Post a Comment